domingo, 15 de julho de 2007

Smile On... Hang On


Too scared to jump, too dumb to fly
What side is stronger on this double-faced mind?
I make lies all day to keep the pain away
God knows my sins are already too big to pay

Even the tears I forget the taste
Maybe I should try to lick them off your face
And though I do try the best that I can
You had to be me to understand

This is me with another nervous breakdown
My pressure dropped, this body went with it
Memory fails, I'm feeling claustrophobic
I scream my silent pain in this big plain
There's no one here

I'm taking no calls unless it's her voice
I'm seeing no one unless it's her
I open the mailbox every hour
Maybe I'll hit the postman
I want to hear some love words
But not it that dyslexic voice
No I won't tear apart for you
But I was given no choice

I guess I was trying to keep me alive
But once I was dead there was nothing to do beside
Picking me up and lying me down
Waiting for some angel
To wake me and say to me
"Hello. Don't be scared. I want you to know, you're not dead."

Kiss me, is this a dream?
Should I believe it?
Please promise to me that I'm not going to get hurt this time.

Am I too good for you, am I just paranoid?
Should I clinical ou should I speak louder?
Maybe I should close my eyes for years

Am I real? Are you real? Is this real? What's real?

Tell me, what's real?
Compositor: Silence 4

Uma vez sonhei com uma rapariga que entrava pela janela a voar, e segredava-me ao ouvido “és o meu rapaz”

Sem comentários: