terça-feira, 19 de julho de 2011

I fell apart, but got back up again...

There is a fire inside of this heart in a riot about to explode into flames

Where is your God?

Do you really want?

Do you really want me?

Do you really want me dead?

Or alive to torture for my sins?

What do you really want?

You say "you wrong", but I'm right, OK, I'm running from the light, running from the day to night, the quiet silence defines our misery, the riot inside keeps trying to visit me, no matter how we try, it's too much history, too many bad notes playing in our symphony...

So let it breathe, let it fly, let it go, let it fall, let it crash, burn slow

I´m running away from the night, running away from the light, running away

Because in the end I'll fall to pieces....
We're fading faster than the speed of a light
Took our chance, crashed and burn
We both can see crystal clear, that the inevitable end was near
Made our choice
To battle is the only way we feel alive
So here we are
If only I could end the quest for fire, for truth, for love, for my desire



Is this the only evidence that proves it
A photograph of you and I

Sem comentários: