quarta-feira, 23 de janeiro de 2008

Field Of Innocence

I still remember the world
From the eyes of a child
Slowly those feelings
Were clouded by what I know now

Where has my heart gone?
An uneven trade for the real world
I want to go back to
Believing in everything and knowing nothing at all

I still remember the sun
Always warm on my back
Somehow it seems colder now

Where has my heart gone?
Trapped in the eyes of a stranger
I want to go back to
Believing in everything

[Latin hymn:]
Iesu, Rex admirabiis
et triumphator nobilis,
dulcdu ineffabilis,
totus desiderabilis.

[man:]
As the years pass by
Before my face,
As war rage before me,
I forced it out
In darkness of the storm
lies an evil,
but it's me

where has my heart gone?
an uneven trade for the real world
oh, I, I want to go back to
believing in everything

oh, whee, where has my heart gone?
trapped in the eyes of a stranger
oh I, I want to go back to
believing in everything.

I still remember...

Evanescence- Field Of Innocence

1 comentário:

Daniela Valente disse...

E é a forma que vês o mundo que me faz todos os dias te amar mais um pouco, e é o teu sorriso a tua alegria de viver que me faz sobreviver e reaprender a viver todos os dias... e é pelo carinho e pela atenção k me das k me fazes uma menina apaixonada! é pelas provas de amor diária que cada vez mais cresce a certeza do amor k sinto por ti, e a vontade de estar contigo... para sempre...! Amo-te és único e especial;)